Monday 25 August 2008

Reviews and Previews

Thanks to the current lull in game releases I’ll probably only manage one review this week, which will probably be Wall-E. I’m still not sure why I haven’t seen this film yet, since I’ve wanted to see it since it was released. Obviously I was too busy reviewing films about a man who couldn’t get it up, which probably says a lot about me. Oh dear…

As well as that review, I’m also tempted to do a September Preview. It’s nothing spectacular, it’ll just be a fairly detailed list of all the games I’ll be reviewing next month. I’ll probably chuck in a few screenshots, predictions, and the usual attempts at humour, to try and make it worth your time.

Hopefully you’ve enjoyed the recent reviews, I’m fairly happy with most of them. As usual, I’m completely open to criticism, so if you don’t like something I’m doing or think there’s something I need to work on, then let me know in the comments section.

Thanks for reading,

Tom

No comments: